Flight Dispatch takes control of the aircraft’s day to day operations including the planning and monitoring of each flight. Flight Dispatchers jointly share the major decision making and the responsibility of the safety of a flight with the flight crews. Dispatchers conduct all of the necessary pre-planning, flight monitoring, en–route assistance and coordination of every flight 24 /7.
- Provision of computerized flight plan with weather forecast & NOTAM prior to the departure.
- File the ATC flight plan with local authority
- Comprehensive Crew briefing.
- Coordination with Aeronautical information services (AIS)
- Coordination with other departments ( e.g. Load sheet and plans )
- 24/7 monitoring of the flight
- Sending MVT messages via SITA or email ( e.g. Arrival and departure MVTs )